Cityscape Residential is a multifamily real estate development and construction firm and is most well-known for its award-winning history of luxury multifamily apartment communities. The firm brings an especially strong background to the innovative design and construction of its high-density multifamily communities, leveraging a deep base of in-house construction experience among its partners and associates. Cityscape principals pride themselves in the professionalism and integrity for which the firm has come to be known through its dealings. We work hard but we also find time to have fun and enjoy a work/life balance.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a choice of two health plans, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid and voluntary life, accident and critical illness insurance, educational reimbursement, employee referral program, and gym within the office building at a nominal cost per year.
- Prepare monthly construction and owner draws for investors and lenders. This includes entering of AP (general conditions only), AR billing and preparation of detailed Excel and Word documents. All AIA documents are submitted electronically so no data entry for AIA invoices is required.
- Provide timely and accurate job cost analysis and reporting to internal management and owners. This includes projects assigned for better understanding of historical trends as well as projections.
- Primary contact for all subcontractors and project managers.
- Work in concert with other accounting and administrative personnel to do what is needed for successful information processing on jobs.
- Previous construction accounting experience is a requirement. Apartment construction is preferred.
- History of understanding and preparing (start to finish) construction draws is vital. This includes preparing GL and month end entries.
- Ability to work efficiently within construction software packages is necessary. Timberline and GC Pay (or other online billing software) experience is preferred.
- Understanding of the construction environment and its challenges while dealing with expectations from management, field personnel and subcontractors a big plus.
- Organized and detail oriented with quality in mind.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and great follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands under deadlines.
- Exceptional team player with a great work ethic and attitude. This person will understand their job is to help the project managers and the field deliver units on schedule and on budget.