We are currently looking to add another exceptional team member to our staff. The Assistant Superintendent will assist the Superintendent by managing designated field activities associated with the project and supervision of designated field construction work by subcontractors. Assists the project team to ensure the project is built on time, within budget, and in accordance with Cityscape Residential policies and procedures.
- Help monitor all of the day to day operations on the construction site
- Assist in maintaining the construction schedule, order materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Establish and develop relationships with subcontractors and field staff to ensure consistent communication and adherence to schedules, plans, and specifications
- Candidate will have experience in framing, unit finishes, punch out and management turn over’s
- Assist the Project Manager/Superintendent in reviews and updates progress and cost reports, schedules and requirements for completion on a regular basis
- Collaborates with Superintendent to ensure project site and company assets are secure, & maintains a safe and respectful working environment
- Advise senior level superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interference, schedule difficulties, etc., assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required
- Actively review the work performance to assure good quality control and make certain work conforms to plans and specifications.
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously keep track of a variety of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work with a diverse group, management, subcontractors, vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new software, processes and procedures
- Positive attitude, fair, friendly, professional and a team player!
- 3-4 Years of prior construction experience required preferably in multi-family residential
- Working knowledge Microsoft Products-Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience working with Project Management in Sage/Timberline & FinishLine